Recover Deleted Data from Pen drive\External disk\ HDD

It is very common mistake that we made now and then that delete our important data from pendrive, external disk and hard disk. But by grace of technology now we can recover deleted data by using a small software (5.31 MB). It's really a amazing software Recuva
Today my pendrive got corrupted by shortcut virus so by the process of cleaning virus from the pendrive I have lost my all data. But after some googling I got the software link then installed it and able to recover my all data as well as my old data that I have been deleted from the pendrive few months ago.

Process:
1. Install the software.
2. Just select the drive and mark the desired file and click recover to get the deleted data file.


#DeletedData #Recover #Pendrive #ExternalDisk #HDD #Software #Recuva


Comments